Sinopsis
Setelah berkarir selama 14 tahun dan menghasilkan album
dan single yang terjual sebanyak 44 juta di seluruh dunia, boyband asal
Irlandia, Westlife, memutuskan untuk bubar dan menggelar konser terakhir
mereka di Croke Park di Dublin pada tanggal 23 Juni 2012. Keempat
anggota band, Nicky Byrne, Kian Egan, Mark Feehily, Shane Filan,
membawakan lagu-lagu hits mereka di konser yang sangat emosional ini,
dan ditayangkan di bioskop-bioskop seluruh dunia.
Top harmony band WESTLIFE UK present a truly authentic tribute to Westlife, Britain’s most successful boy band.
All the hits are included in a big night out – sure to be popular with the ladies!
When You're Lookin' Like That, Bop Bop Baby, World Of Your Own, Flying Without Wings, If I Let You Go, What Makes A Man, My Love, I Have A Dream, Unbreakable, Fool Again, Uptown Girl, Swear It Again, Evergreen and many more.
Top harmony band WESTLIFE UK present a truly authentic tribute to Westlife, Britain’s most successful boy band.
All the hits are included in a big night out – sure to be popular with the ladies!
When You're Lookin' Like That, Bop Bop Baby, World Of Your Own, Flying Without Wings, If I Let You Go, What Makes A Man, My Love, I Have A Dream, Unbreakable, Fool Again, Uptown Girl, Swear It Again, Evergreen and many more.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar